In the post-war world of 1949 RMC, the original company now comprising the Reliance Worldwide brand, began designing and manufacturing components for water flow control valves.
Amongst other achievements, RMC pioneered the (at the time radical) move towards pressurised water heating systems in Australia.
Reliance Worldwide today manufactures and distributes a very comprehensive range of copper and brass plumbing products that cover every plumbing application from the meter to the wall.
Their product range includes;
- Traditional plumbing fittings
- Water conservation products
- Backflow prevention devices
- Pressure & temperature control valves
- Tap restoration products
- Metering products
- Mains connection systems
- Advanced push fit plumbing systems for PE-X & copper – “Sharkbite”